Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Week 157

So another week has passed now.  It is 3 years and one week.  Aargh.

No end in sight.  This morning I got up with pain in my lower molars.  That new wire is really tough and causing issues as it continues to move my teeth.  It is a rectangular wire.

Brushing was no issues, except for the molar pain.  Brushing last night was fine as well.  Yes, I did not fall asleep without brushing again.

The gap on the upper left is quite large now and I have quite an overbite, but that is what the Ortho says should happen.  I will ensure I place in elastics this morning as I took them out before bed since I was in pain :-(.

I'll have some cereal before exiting for work.

1 comment:

請客 said...

good~ keep sharing with us, please....I will waiting your up date everyday!! Have a nice day........................................