Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My teeth continues to hurt

Grrr...I awoke this morning and my teeth really hurts.  I actually fell asleep and did not brush last night either.  I did wear my elastics to bed though as I have to be doing it 24 hours now.

I had some cereal and a banana on my way out the door as well.

Lunch as the pain continues was red beans and rice which was good and soft.

Once home as the hurt continues I am having some crackers and cheese.  Yes I know, but I'm hungry.  I am also being poked by the end of the upper wire on the top arch.  The wire on the bottom arch is also being a pain.

Week 132 is sucking quite quickly.

3 comments:

Gerardo said...

I hope the pain will be better ;)

Keri said...

Hi,

I have been following your blog for a little while. I enjoy reading your updates. Hope you feel better!

Braces Later said...

Gerardo, thank you, it is getting better.

Keri, Thank you for following the blog. I hope I feel better too. I usually do in a day or two.