Monday, March 2, 2009

A long day

I awoke early and headed out after brushing as I had an early flight to catch.


I really did not have much of a breakfast except for a bunch of junk food; cake and cookies. I also did not get a chance to brush after the meal.


Lunch was grilled chicken with potatoes, vegetables and a salad. This was all good, but I really needed to brush and did not after the meal. I had some ice cream later plus some junk food as I was on a flight. After that it was time for a sandwich which was really hot so I had to take my time.


I did get a call from my Ortho reminding me about the appt. tomorrow.


I did not really have a proper dinner that night and ensured that I brushed before bed.


I met a lady with just top braces at the bus depot. She was a tad abrasive so I did not have a chance to ask her about her treatment. She did notice mine, but did not say anything.


Once home, I had some crackers and cheese as well as some cookies plus some left over pizza and then brushed before bed as I was so tired.

No comments: