Thursday, January 1, 2009

a guy in braces

Well, another start of a year with all this metal in my mouth. Who would have thought.

I tried to get up early, but that did not really work, hehe. I had no toothpaste or toothbrush so I could not brush as I got up.

I did do so before eating breakfast though. I had some eggs with toast and a banana. It all ate wel and I had no issues.

Later , I did see a guy in braces; black powerchains on the top and bottom. He said that he had had them for a very long time now and was going to see if he could get them off next week.

Lunch was a salad with some soup and fruits. it was all good, but the bread I ate was a bit hard. Actually, at one point, I thought that I had cracked a bracket.

I did top it all off with two slices of bread.

Before bed, I did ensure that I brushed.

No comments: