Sunday, November 16, 2008

another guy in braces

I brushed as soon as I got up without any issues.  I then made my way to breakfast.  I had a really big breakfast of chicken cutlets, fruits, toast, bread and some warm beans.  I made sure to brush after this as I really needed to do so, then put the elastics in.

I did see a guy in braces; he had full metal top and bottom as well as black ligatures both on top and bottom.  Actually, they were powerchains.  I was rushing so I did not have a chance to ask him about his treatment.

Later, I had some grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and a salad then some ice cream.  For a late afternoon snack, it was a chicken sandwich on really hard bread :-(.

I did not get a chance to brush after any of these meals at all.

Once home, I had some cake and cashew nuts for dinner as well as a banana.

No comments: