Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Week 85 has arrived

It is week 85.

I brushed last night and added mouthwash and flouride; I also flossed.  I took out the elastics and I thought I put some new ones in, but i guess I did not as when I awok ethis morning there were none.  I really have to do better or I'm really gonna get it at the Ortho office.  Already I am in trouble :-(.

My bottom arch is moving under the top so the elastics are working but not as good since I have not worn them as prescribed.  I hope she just use some permenamt springs to take care of it so I don't have to worry about it at all.

There is no pain this morning, but the ligatures are now very faded.  I'm glad I have to get rid of them soon.  I was looking at some pics from last year and I had black on top and orange on the bottom around this time it seems.  I think those are the colors for next week when I go for my adjustment.

I'm just gonna have a banana on my way out this morning and possible some crackers.  It will be a very long day at work today.

No comments: