Saturday, May 10, 2008

A long day of eating

I had a fruit bowl (strawberries, cantaloupe and pineapple), with crackers and cheese, carrots (which was too hard to eat), celery sticks (which was a bit hard to bite) and a pack of corn chips. I did not get a chance to brush after all this at all. I had no eating issues, but I had to add wax after the meal and ensure that I don't eat on the right side of my mouth as I am afraid to lose the spacers.

I had a water coconut and ate the inside which was quite good. I also had a mango which was good as well, plus a banana. I tried to eat some shrimp, but they were too hard to chew. All this time, no brushing after the meal.

For dinner, I had some chicken with red peas and rice, plus a bread like pastry which was all quite. Later, I was able to brush before bed and added mouthwash.

No comments: