Sunday, May 11, 2008

A foody day

I brushed and added mouthwash just before bed, but the mouthwash tasted like crap so I had to do it all over again.

This morning, I awoke without any issues and brushed without adding the mouthwash. I had a mango which although a little tangy was really good. Of course, I had to rinse to get rid of all the hairs.

For Lunch, I had some fish soup which was rather tasty and created no issues whatsoever. I was unable to brush.

Later I also had some grapes, a Milky Way (which was a bad idea), a hot Turkey Club sandwich and some red peas and rice. This was all quite tasty and caused no issues. I was unable to brush also.

Later, I had some crackers and cheese which although chewy was good. I have to add wax to the end of the bracket on that last pre-molar as it is really irritating me. The inner side of my right jaw is a little bruised by it all. I think I will have to put some wax on that bracket on the pre-molar and also the lower right canine next to it.

No comments: