Monday, April 14, 2008

wow, your teeth are looking good and a braces sighting

I had some rice and red beans for lunch which was all good. I then brushed after all that was done. No issues.

I was coming home on the bus and sat in front of this guy and his girlfriend I think. I paid no attention to the two of them, but at one point I turned around and noticed that the guy had a metalic grin. They were metallic brackets with silver ligatures. I did not get a chance to ask him about his treatment as he had his iPod on and did not seem to be receptive at all. Of course, I could have been wrong.

While in the elevator, a colleagues asked how was my treatment going commenting how good they were looking and I was going to get them off soon. I told them I still had 1.5 yrs. and mentioned the whole Ortho change deal. I always love chatting about braces with my colleagues.

Once home, I had a mango and two cheese sandwiches with chicken slices.

No comments: