Tuesday, April 22, 2008

a cool day

I was able to brush once I awoke and also added Listerine before leaving the house. I have no fruits though :-(.

For breakfast, I had a toasted bagel with cream cheese. I did not get a chance to brush though.

I had a turkey sandwich plus lettuce and mayo with potato chips for lunch and also a Milky Way as I was just so hungry.

I saw a guy in braces but I was unable to ask him about his treatment. He had ceramic uppers with a metal wire and metal bottoms. He looked like he had his braces for a while. The funny thing was that we were both brushing our teeth after a flight.

I had a sweet urge, so I had a big piece of soft candy.

I had some Thai yellow curry with sticky rice, mashed potatoes and broccoli. It was all actually edible even the broccoli. I had to of course keep the food from the loose bracket.

I was able to brush before bed and added mouthwash. I have no floss with me so I could not floss.

No comments: