Thursday, March 20, 2008

rough inner cheeks

For lunch, I had some red beans and rice. It was all good and very tasty. I had to ensure that I brushed after though especially since I had a meeting right after.

Oh, two days ago, I did spot one of my colleagues in braces. She had metal bottoms and ceramic uppers with some odd metal bendings. I was going to say how is her treatment, but the elevator came and then I did not have n aopportunity at all. Maybe I will see her again.

Once at home, I had a mango which was awful and now that I think about it, that was all I had for dinner :-(.

I have realized that my inner cheeks are cut up again :-(. The archwires and brackets are really rubbing against them all.

I brushed before I went out the house as I had had some cashew nuts as well and that stuff sticks everywhere.

No comments: