Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dinner on a plane

I was on a plan again in Business class so I had a really good meal.

I had a glass of California white which was served with warm assorted nuts (cashew, almond and pecans), a warm roll.

Then a demitasse of lobster bisque accompanied by raspberry and brie cheese wrapped in pastry and Thai chicken satay, served with peanut sauce was served next. I ate it all as it was so good and had no teeth issues.

A salad of fresh field greens, romaine and Belgian endive with cherry tomato, goat cheese and pecans with my choice of buttermilk ranch dressing arrived next and more offerings of bread.

The main course was Herb-crusted halibut and char-grilled shrimp with lobster sauce, stewed artichoke hearts, roasted red tomatoes and fine green beans.

This was followed by fruits - cantaloupe, grapes, mango, grapefruit, orange and then for dessert,
Edy's classic grand vanilla ice cream with strawberries and cherries.

I brushed after without toothpaste as I did not have any, it was odd to brush without it. I then added some Listerine.

No comments: